Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blu-ray Vs Upconverting Hdmi Dvd 2009 Blu-Ray VS. Upconvert?

Blu-Ray VS. Upconvert? - blu-ray vs upconverting hdmi dvd 2009

I wonder if there is something else that distinguishes between Blu-ray and DVD upconversion? I know that some will see in some films, such as the science entire Golden Gate Bridge, X-Men III, which are more like a live game or one of those late 70s to the mid-80s TV sitcom on Blu-Ray . It also appears that the U-571when showed some facial reaction closely. But this is not a 1080p upscaling DVD. I have a Pioneer Blu-ray and used on my Upconverting DVD. I have only two Blu-Ray, since the prices. But we have a huge library of DVDs. Upscaling already announced closer to the clothing of a person and a lot of things that are as a person's face, sweet to see. I go to Best Buy stores, where they have to show people the difference between Blu-ray and regular DVD on the split screen. But even upconvering. Proplant Some have said that color is not natural in Blu-Ray, because he's too good. Now I'm just make us worth of Blu-Ray in 1080p or should be displayed in 1080p and nothinga.

2 comments:

  1. Blu Ray is still in a learning process and know the best way to do it well. Theoretically, it should be better, I'm sure in a few years, the new edition of his Principles of Blu-Ray will have greatly improved, as we see new versions of the CD's that sound much better than the introduction of the original CD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the players currently on the market for converting DVD movies to 720p or 1080p. I kept my normal DVD, if there is no blu ray disc space, and you want the movie. I use a Pioneer Elite Blu Ray and DVD Player Pioneer Elite. Just play Blu Ray Disc Blu Ray on a 1080p Panasonic projector with 116 "screen and the rest on the projector Panasonic 720P. Last Friday I bought some old movies on Blu-ray at Fry's Electronics for $ 10 each. New Release Tuesday at a lower price from $ 22 to $ 25 at Best Buy or Fry. Some movies look bad when converted to 1080p. I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete