Sunday, January 24, 2010

Employee Identification Cards Is It Legal Or Ethical For An Employer To Trap An Employee?

Is it legal or ethical for an employer to trap an employee? - employee identification cards

I work for a business that regular undercover sting for selling cigarettes to minors must. It is common business practice, and I have no problem with that. But if it is possible to mention a quality service, not to mention common sense issue, if I saw someone identity before I did not ask to reconsider, too. My corporate office sent this in person. I recognized the person as I have already seen the identification and the courtesy to ask me not even consider. The Company does not expect that I knew the person over 18 years, as it was before the user ID and look for me a one-day suspension without pay. I think it is morally reprehensible, but I do not know whether it is legally incorrect. I think that providing excellent customer service and I am proud that I know my customers personally.
The company was wrong to someone who knew to send more than 18 years, was wrong and carding process, not all, every time?

No comments:

Post a Comment