Friday, January 22, 2010

Griffin Insurance This Will Make You Laugh So Hard.......?

This will make you laugh so hard.......? - griffin insurance

Tom Tucker: A bit of breaking news. A local family is forced out of their home by ghosts. Who are they gonna call?
Diane Simmons (sighs): Ghostbusters, Tom.
Tom Tucker: No, Diane. Insurance for your business. It's stupid, what he said.

Pedro - I'm afraid I have very bad news, your wife is a vegetable. You have to bathe, feed and care for her for the rest of his life.
Guy - OH MY GOD!
Peter - No, no, no, just kidding. She died.

Lois: Peter, why should we stop?
Peter: Yes, I have three hamburgers ...
Lois: Peter for the love of God, is giving birth to a child!
Peter: Oh, that's ok ... and food from a child ... and uh, I think I must ... I have fries if someone else have? Cuz, uh, I'm not the only Eatin 'them ... I feel like a mammoth.

Lois: Honey, what do you say eh ... Christians, these new sheets, huh?
Peter: Why did Lois Griffin, bad girl.
Laws: hehehe ... c'est moi.
Peter: You dirty Hustler.
Lois: Hehehe.

19 comments:

  1. ღсяаՀу∙թ...January 22, 2010 at 3:32 PM

    Ernesto false advertising! Do not even crack a smile ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ღсяаՀу∙թ...January 22, 2010 at 3:33 PM

    Ernesto false advertising! Do not even crack a smile ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love family guy! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. completely stupid. That's not funny. I lost 10 seconds of my life, but he won 2 points lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. observed a new type of family?

    ReplyDelete
  6. observed a new type of family?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you I needed this today.
    Cheers Darlin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So what's your Dating / Singles question?

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh. I think I forgot to laugh

    ReplyDelete
  10. am I missing something? i, because I do not laugh

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think we could do with a check from the neck.

    ReplyDelete