Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Good Skateboard For 6 Year Old To Learn What's Your Take On Skateboarding As A Hobby For A 30 Year Old?

What's your take on skateboarding as a hobby for a 30 year old? - good skateboard for 6 year old to learn

It seems to be the only sport that seems to physically release my tension and stress. I'm not as good as most of these children of today, but I have mine. They think it is difficult to see an adult to break their backs literally to try to learn new tricks and things with the children usually half as old? BTW, I have 3 children of my age, 2,5 and 6 and my 5 year old son, not a father can aspire to have the best build ramps and all other good things. I'm 30, but I feel that I am 20 Apart from a small tummy and sometimes I feel strange, but the bug bit and I just keep going back for more. It just seems fun to me sometimes in my neighborhood, where the parents of other children skate with me. People do not know ho Mayw is it really difficult? You tell me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment