Monday, February 22, 2010

Triple H In A Jockstrap WWE PG ERA FINALLY GOING BYE BYE??!!! Lol?

WWE PG ERA FINALLY GOING BYE BYE??!!! lol? - triple h in a jockstrap

From what I saw in the bonus program, I think the WWE is slowly but surely back to the good things of life! (TV-14) I pray this is true, and not fun for us. I was the first a few weeks ago, when Triple H to Randy said (and forgive me if I do the exact wording wrong, I have a photographic memory !)...." there is always a way of life, not just Live, I 'm !".... Then proceed as in the last episode of the premium at the beginning of the show, Big Show, saying: "I'm in someone's face and they breathe intimidate me!" .. ... John Cena observation is not very friendly PG rating, if you know what I mean!

"The reason why people are intimidated because your breath smells like Shaquille O '; Neal Jockstrap "

It is more in line with the TV-14, and it surprised me ..... And I'm happy ..... I hope my dreams and hopes for the quality of WWE wrestling as once Vince and the writers were ******* and he did it "kid!" Become a reality. I think if not for the TV-14 have missed during the course of this year I, and I saw literally every Monday night since the first creation.

WWE ---- Please enter the good things!

1 comment:

  1. everybody loves 3000February 24, 2010 at 3:50 AM

    they are pleasant. should know better, from a stranger.

    ReplyDelete